IntelliGO is a well-funded cybersecurity company entering growth mode. We’ve assembled a world class team that aims to solve complex problems at a global scale. Our market leading, award-winning offering is a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service that combines cybersecurity experts with sophisticated AI technology to protect our customers’ networks, clients, employees, and brands.
Along with comprehensive benefits, IntelliGO offers stock options, training and mentorship, a lucrative referral program, and remote first culture. We foster a culture centered upon our customers and rooted in mutual trust and committed to execution, where we continuously learn and improve. IntelliGO values the entrepreneurial spirit and rewards hard work, creativity & results.
As a Business Development Representative, you will …
- Use creativity alongside business standard methods to identify, qualify, and pitch high-quality opportunities via cold calling and emailing
- Leverage multi-channel marketing and sales lead sequences (including phone, email, social) to create sales-ready opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Receive mentorship and the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive role while offering integral support to the sales team.
- Communicate and coordinate with partner teams and outbound prospects.
- Utilize feedback and your own ideas to improve current processes for efficiency and quality.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with quarterly bonuses.
We’d like to speak to you if …
- You are a motivated and thoughtful self-starter, ready to make an impact on sales and the IntelliGO team
- You are a high energy and adaptable tech salesperson with at least 18 months experience in a BDR/SDR/Outbound capacity (or 12 months in cybersecurity sales roles).
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and face unique obstacles with positivity and integrity.
- You are committed to both professional development and business growth in a rapidly expanding market.
- You have consistently hit your monthly quota & have experience with prospecting technology B2B
- You are an attentive listener, enthusiastic storyteller, curious by nature, and have a growth mindset
- You have a solid understanding of the early stages of the sales process, including prospecting and qualifying
IntelliGO is committed to inclusion and diversity in both our workplaces and our communities. We understand that different perspectives are integral to having the best environment for our employees and product for our customers. As such, applicants will be screened, hired, retained, and promoted without regard to their gender, sexual orientation, race, class, neurodiversity, physical or mental disability, or national origin.